Thursday 22 January 2015

look 4








I've finally finished my uni exams, but unfortunately coursework deadlines loom so there's no rest for the wicked yet. Here's an outfit I've been wearing a lot recently. The back on this jumper is fantastic and really add something extra to an otherwise fairly standard black jumper. And it's currently in the UO sale for just £15! I picked up this t-shirt from the A.P.C store in Paris last summer and I have to admit you can notice the amazing quality that comes with paying a bit more. I'm planning on doing a post later this week about places I recommend in Paris as I've been a fair few times, anything in particular you'd like to hear about?

Send me a link to any of your recent outfit posts in the comments below- I'd love to get some inspiration for the upcoming weeks!

If you'd like to keep up to date with my posts, please follow me on twitter or bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment